11.01.2004

Understanding Aviation

I wrote an article on Kuro5hin if you want to check it out:

Understanding Aviation || kuro5hin.org: "There are those few uninformed that spread ill will about commercial aviation. As is the case in just about anything, people who have no understanding of something love to pick it apart. I'm sure we all know someone who refuses to fly. Their reasons most likely include 'I just don't feel safe on those things.' The fact is, really, that airline travel is exceedingly safe, and becoming ever safer.

I will try to explain exactly why this is. I'd also like to introduce general aviation, and relate what I know about the future of air travel. It is a sad fact that the general public knows very little about aviation, and yet has so much to say about it."

No comments: