9.23.2004

On blogging, etc.

Well I guess I better say why I started this up and all.

I haven't really looked into blogging until very recently, always hearing about it and being on the outside. I thought it was kind of a useless and trendy kind of thing to do that was not worth my time.

Well after really looking into it, and realizing it was basically the kind of thing I have always intended to do anyways, AND realizing that much of my web-surfing involved reading blogs in whatever form, AND FINALLY coming accross blogger.com, I decided it was worth my time to at least start one up to check it out.

Basically, unless people actually start reading it, and I am not sure if my friends are the type that actually will (which is ok, I understand) then this is for my own self-indulgence. Which is fine with me. Anyways, if you are reading this, thanks a bunch man! Even better, make a comment or a post.

Obviously I have made a ton of posts in the past few days, I assume this will slow down in the future.

No comments: